Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Analytics segment in Audience Manager

Level 4

Hi,

I'm looking to have segments on visit status; first time visitor, second time, multiple times. I know I can make these segments in Analytics based on the visit number.

Can I make these segments available in Audience Manager as a trait or segment, for further use on targeting on the website / advertising?

Stefan 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have you tried Experience Cloud Audiences? Using audiences would allow you to share your segments with the Experience Cloud and thus have them accessible in AAM.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have you tried Experience Cloud Audiences? Using audiences would allow you to share your segments with the Experience Cloud and thus have them accessible in AAM.

Level 4

Is this standard available if we implement server side forwarding between our Analytics instance and AAM?

Level 10

Yes, using all the features of Experience Cloud Audiences actually requires server-side forwarding.

Level 1

Hi Jantzen,

related to this issue:

Could you please explain how the audiencies shared appear in AAM? I mean, I will be able to see new segments or they arrive as new signals?

If you can detail the process it would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance