Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Nee to download AEM jar file

Level 1

Hi all,

I would like to download the AEM jar file, can you please help me with how to do it?

Thank you,

Suresh.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Suresh1986 

Sure! Here are the steps to download the AEM jar file:

• Go to the Adobe Experience Manager download page: https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/aemcloud.html

• Log in with your Adobe ID. If you do not have one, you can create one for free by clicking the "Create an account" button.

• Select the version of AEM that you would like to download. You can choose between AEM as a Cloud Service or AEM 6.5.

• Click the "Download" button for the desired version.

• Review the terms and conditions, then click the "Accept" button.

• Choose the download package that best suits your needs. You can choose between a "Jar file only" package or a "Jar file with a sample content package" package.

• Click the "Download" button to start the download.

Once the download is complete, you can use the AEM jar file to install Adobe Experience Manager on your local machine or server.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Suresh1986 

Sure! Here are the steps to download the AEM jar file:

• Go to the Adobe Experience Manager download page: https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/aemcloud.html

• Log in with your Adobe ID. If you do not have one, you can create one for free by clicking the "Create an account" button.

• Select the version of AEM that you would like to download. You can choose between AEM as a Cloud Service or AEM 6.5.

• Click the "Download" button for the desired version.

• Review the terms and conditions, then click the "Accept" button.

• Choose the download package that best suits your needs. You can choose between a "Jar file only" package or a "Jar file with a sample content package" package.

• Click the "Download" button to start the download.

Once the download is complete, you can use the AEM jar file to install Adobe Experience Manager on your local machine or server.