Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Workflow not reading all the rows in CSV en

Level 3

Hi all,

I have created a workflow to read individual rows from CSV and process them. the workflow structure is below

file transfer > data loading > enrichment > JS to process enrichment > test condition > master JS to process the customer data > end

I am able to see my entries flowing till test condition but master JS is only processing the last entry from the CSV file. When i tried putting a forEach() loop, it took the last row from CSV and processed it again and again.

How can I read and process all the rows from CSV flowing through the above workflow.

Note : ["JS to process enrichment" is able to read all the rows in CSV as I have applied ForEach loop]

Thanks,

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Gunjan,

So, from what you say, are you able to tell which transition does not contain all the data you need? Does the output transition of the test contains all rows?

Florent

Level 3

Hi Florent.

In the "JS to process Enrichment", we have put forEach loop. Now, when we are forwarding the data from this stage, it is only forwarding the last data processed in the forEach loop.

Should we define an array to forward all the data to the Master JS?

Level 10

Hi Gunjan,

it's nearly impossible to debug without looking at your JS and workflow; please post your workflow and js here.

Regards,

Amit

Level 10

Hi,

Any update on this?

Florent