Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Where can i create segments/Filters in Campaign workspace

Level 2

Howdy Folks.

Am new to campaign reporting workspace and I am guessing this functionality may not be available in ACS but thought i should ask.

In AA we have the option of segment builder but am not seeing this in the ACS workspace...am i correct in my assumption that segment builder is not available in ACS? Tell tale sign is the missing + icon in the dimension panel and i couldnt find any documentation for this.

Screenshot 2022-07-18 at 10.06.27.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi KeeTee,

First, moving forward you'll want to report ACS issues in the Adobe Campaign Standard forum; this is the Campaign Classic forum.

That said, regarding your query, you can report on segments created through workflows, but you are correct in that there is no segment builder in ACS. While the interface is very similar to Adobe Analytics, the functionality in ACS' dynamic reporting is limited by comparison.

You may want to check out the documentation below:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/reporting/customizing-reports/creati...

@Sukrity_Wadhwa- Can you move this to the ACS forum? Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi KeeTee,

First, moving forward you'll want to report ACS issues in the Adobe Campaign Standard forum; this is the Campaign Classic forum.

That said, regarding your query, you can report on segments created through workflows, but you are correct in that there is no segment builder in ACS. While the interface is very similar to Adobe Analytics, the functionality in ACS' dynamic reporting is limited by comparison.

You may want to check out the documentation below:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/reporting/customizing-reports/creati...

@Sukrity_Wadhwa- Can you move this to the ACS forum? Thanks.