Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Using CRM ID to trigger transactional message?

Level 1

Hello,

So by reading this article. I'm left with the impression that I should be able to trigger a transactional message via an API using CRM ID. However, I was not able to find an example of how this is implemented anywhere else.

Can someone please help confirm that I can indeed trigger a transactional message through Adobe Campaign via CRM ID only?

How would the API call for this type of request look like?

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, you can trigger it based on CRM only.

You have to define Profile as targeting dimension and add the related reconiliation.

To note: if no matching profile was found for the CRM ID, the event will just be discarded

The format of the API call you can get when clicking on the API Preview button of the event.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, you can trigger it based on CRM only.

You have to define Profile as targeting dimension and add the related reconiliation.

To note: if no matching profile was found for the CRM ID, the event will just be discarded

The format of the API call you can get when clicking on the API Preview button of the event.