Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Use of DefaultFolder ('nmsFolder') function

Level 2

<srcSchema _cs="Test Agents (onem)" created=" " createdBy-id="0"

entitySchema="xtk:srcSchema" img="" label="Test Agents"

labelSingular="Test Agent" lastModified=" "

mappingType="sql" md5="" modifiedBy-id="0"

name="testAgent" namespace="onem" xtkschema="xtk:srcSchema">

<element autopk="true" img=""

label="Test Agents" labelSingular="Test Agent" name="testAgent"

pkgStatus="default">

<attribute desc="Technical Key For Agent" label="Technical Key For Agent" length="255"

name="technicalKeyAgent" type="string"/>

<attribute desc="Advisor No." label="Advisor No." length="255" name="advisorNo"

type="string"/>

<attribute desc="Test Agent Location" label="Test Agent Location" length="255"

name="testAgentLocation" type="string"/>

<element defOnDuplicate="true" default="DefaultFolder('nmsFolder')"

label="Folder" name="folder" revDesc="Insurance Agents included in this folder"

revIntegrity="define" revLabel="Insurance Agents" target="xtk:folder"

type="link"/>

</element>

<createdBy _cs=""/>

<modifiedBy _cs=""/>

</srcSchema>

Hi, in the above mentioned schema what should be the value of 'nmsFolder' for the DefaultFolder function above (marked in red) . Should it be the internal name of the folder present in the xtk:Folder or should it be its primary key? Please let me know soon.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi,

Sorry I must have missed your question. It should be the internal name of the folder.

Florent