Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Trouble to publish a template using transactional messaging.

Level 5

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new to Adobe Campaign Classic and i'm facing an issue concerning the publication of a template using transactional messaging in my Message center folder > Transactionnal message templates.

I'm getting this type of error.

Adobe1.png

It's about the resolving address, which is not the same in the Administration folder > Platform > Options of my company, so I try to change the address by the one I got in the error but it didn't update so I don't have a clue of what to do.. Maybe the sandbox needs a restart ? Or maybe it's something else ?

Adobe2.png

I'm using Adobe Campaign Classic V7 with a Windows10. If you need more informations, feel free to ask.

Thanks for you help.

Thibault

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Thibault,

It seems you have not correctly configured the connection for Message center execution instance. Read this document and validate your configurations.

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/MCE_Instance_configuration_Creating_a_shared_connection.ht...

Regards,

Amit

Level 5

Hi Amit, thanks for your answer.

I first try with a connection that already exist on the sandbox.

When I try to create a new connection, it didn't work when I ask to "Test the connection" or "Initialize the connection" as report on this screen.

nlclient_2018-03-01_10-26-52.png

I am using the URL that the sandbox give me by default but it didn't work, where can i get that correct URL ? And I am using the "mc" Account and don't want to accept that. Any idea ?

Employee Advisor

Hi,

The Execution instance URL that you are trying to connect to, is the sandbox IP whitelisted there to allow communications?

Since it is a sandbox, have you tried reaching out to spphelp@adobe.com provided the sandbox was provided to you by them?

Regards,
Vipul

Level 5

Hello everyone,

I manage to resolve my issue by creating a new operator with the instance and the connection is a success.

nlclient_2018-03-05_08-16-16.png

But I encounter a new error.

I create a new event type for my delivery and I try to publish it again and come with that kind of problem.

nlclient_2018-03-05_08-17-28.png

They also said that I don't have permission to access /nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp

Maybe I have to use SOAP or REST ? If yes, is there some documentation or applications I can use for that ?

Regards,

Thibault