Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Transactional event expiry

Level 9

Hi community,

Can you let me know the default expiration period fore transactional message.

For a transactional message I pause the publication and then resume it, the queued events if not expired will be processed, I am looking for this default expiration period set by Adobe as I am not defining anything in my payload.

Is it the 3.5 days, the message delivery duration period defined in delivery paramter?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi, I did go through to this documentation prior, what I beleive is there should be some default expiration if we do not explicitly define in the payload.

I think the documentation is not clearly defining this unless I am missing something, if you have any other suggestions please let me know, I guess I need to open a ticket with support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @mmbb110,

Delivery parameter that you're referring serves for different purpose. As far as i know there's not any default expiry associated to queued events when it's paused. Maybe below documentation provide details around on this,

Refer suspending transactional message section: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/communication-channels/transactional...

This documentation talks about how you can set expiration: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/working-with-apis/managing-transacti...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi, I did go through to this documentation prior, what I beleive is there should be some default expiration if we do not explicitly define in the payload.

I think the documentation is not clearly defining this unless I am missing something, if you have any other suggestions please let me know, I guess I need to open a ticket with support.