Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Testing Transactional Messages through postman

Level 5

Hi there,

I'm teaching some colleagues about transactional messaging and once they've created and published an event + message, I'd like them to go one step further and test through post man.

However, they aren't adobe IO admins nor have a way of generating JWTs outside of IO.

(I think the JWT --> Access Token --> Post Request might be a bit over the top for this intended audience also).

Is there another way they could make simple post requests from postman?

I think I saw in sandbox/training environments you used to be able to authenticate with username mcPush (no password even required) and post to ACS server directly rather than through Adobe IO.

Is this recommended in production? Is there a recommended route for this situation?

Thanks

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi David,

Yes, you have two options. The pre requirement is to provide them some info such as the org id, private key, ims, etc.

Then:

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi David,

Yes, you have two options. The pre requirement is to provide them some info such as the org id, private key, ims, etc.

Then:

Thanks

David

David Kangni