Stock Management issue

RamaRajesh

Employee

16-08-2017

HI,

I have created (as described in the below link) and configured a Service provider, Stocks and the stock lines to alert the operators, if the stock level goes down a certain level. Also, I have mapped these with respective Email and Direct-mail templates to see, if the stock comes down with each successful delivery. However, the consumption list of the stocks created, is not getting updated with each successful delivery. Could someone please help?

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/CMP_Marketing_campaigns_Providers__stocks_and _budgets.html#Stock_and_order_management

Replies

Highlighted

florentlb

09-10-2017

Hi Rajesh,

Were you able to find a solution with Amit's help? If not, please log a ticket to our support team to have it investigated.

Thanks,

Florent

Highlighted

florentlb

30-10-2017

Hi Rajesh,

Let us know if you were able to resolve this (or our support team) and if there was something we missed here.

Thanks,

Florent

Highlighted

RamaRajesh

Employee

01-11-2017

Hi @Florent,

I have not contacted the support team yet. Will keep you posted. Thank you very much for following up!

Highlighted

RamaRajesh

Employee

20-11-2017

Hi Florent,

We kept this stock management testing on hold.I would certainly get back back to you, if i get an answer. Thank you very much for your followup.

Thanks,

Rajesh