Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Stock Management issue

Employee

HI,

I have created (as described in the below link) and configured a Service provider, Stocks and the stock lines to alert the operators, if the stock level goes down a certain level. Also, I have mapped these with respective Email and Direct-mail templates to see, if the stock comes down with each successful delivery. However, the consumption list of the stocks created, is not getting updated with each successful delivery. Could someone please help?

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/CMP_Marketing_campaigns_Providers__stocks_and _budgets.html#Stock_and_order_management

15 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I do not have much knowledge about this particular module, I'd recommend opening a support ticket to have this investigated. I'll try to run some tests in the meantime to see what could cause this.

Let me know if you manage to resolve this,

Florent

Employee

Thank you Florent! Please let me know, if you find anything

Level 10

Hi,

It looks like your mapping of stocks with respective Email, and Direct-mail templates are not correct. Can you share how you have mapped with delivery models,  i.e screenshots, etc?

I have replicated the same steps mentioned in the link in my system, and it's working fine for me.

Regards,

Amit

Employee

Hi Amit,

Please find the below screenshots, as asked. With each successful delivery consumption count should increase and the stick should decrease. However, the stock count is not decreasing at all. Please let me know, if you find anything missing.

Stocks Created:

1283661_pastedImage_4.png

Associated the stocks with Service Provider:

1283662_pastedImage_5.png

Mapping of Stocks in the Email template:

1283672_pastedImage_6.png

Employee

Amit_Kumar​- Hi, Any update or did you find anything in the configuration? Pls let me know.

Level 10

Hi,

Have seen your screens, they look okay. Can you check if your "Stock: Orders and alerts" workflow is running if not restart it and execute the pending task.

Regards,

Amit

Employee

Hi Amit,

I have checked and "Stock: Orders and alerts" workflow is running.Restarted it any way and no luck.

1285879_pastedImage_0.png

Employee

Hi Amit_Kumar​/florentlb​,

Please let me know, if you find anything on this.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Level 10

Hi Rajesh,

I am not sure why this is not working for you.

If you can DM me your package with your configurations, including everything that you did for this stock management. I can take a look for you, or you can raise a neolane support ticket.

Regards,

Amit

Level 10

Hi Rajesh,

Were you able to find a solution with Amit's help? If not, please log a ticket to our support team to have it investigated.

Thanks,

Florent

Employee

Hi Florent,

Not yet, I will raise a ticket with Adobe support.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Level 10

Hi Rajesh,

Let us know if you were able to resolve this (or our support team) and if there was something we missed here.

Thanks,

Florent

Employee

Hi @Florent,

I have not contacted the support team yet. Will keep you posted. Thank you very much for following up!

Employee

Hi Florent,

We kept this stock management testing on hold.I would certainly get back back to you, if i get an answer. Thank you very much for your followup.

Thanks,

Rajesh