Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

SQL Code

Level 2

Hi,

I want to directly write a  SQL Query in adobe campaign to pull the data. Is it possible? If possible means please share the document or link to learn me. Please help me

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Prabhu,

In addition to the valuable input shared by Florent, an important point to note here is SQL code activity will only allow you to make UPDATEs, INSERTs and DELETEs from an existing table.

If you wish to fire a SELECT query, you can do so in a JS code activity using functions like sqlGetString(), sqlGetInt(), sqlSelect().

Please get in touvh with Adobe Support and request for access to JSAPI documentation. Details related to these functions are listed there.

Support will validate whether your license and then make this documentation available.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

You can use a SQL code activity in a workflow.

To be able to execute a workflow with an SQL code activity in it, you will need the WORKFLOW and SQL SCRIPT EXECUTION named rights.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Prabhu,

In addition to the valuable input shared by Florent, an important point to note here is SQL code activity will only allow you to make UPDATEs, INSERTs and DELETEs from an existing table.

If you wish to fire a SELECT query, you can do so in a JS code activity using functions like sqlGetString(), sqlGetInt(), sqlSelect().

Please get in touvh with Adobe Support and request for access to JSAPI documentation. Details related to these functions are listed there.

Support will validate whether your license and then make this documentation available.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul