Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sending SMS to a list of mobile numbers though ACS

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know how can I send text sms from Adobe Campaign Standard to mobile numbers that I have in a CSV file.

Please share your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Mayank

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mayank_singh,

If you're sending SMS first time you should have done with SMS configuration with the help of SMS aggregator.

As far as when you have mobile number on the CSV file try to import that either as audience or update the profile with mobile number field. Using the mobile number data available on profile/audience you will be able to query and send SMS.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mayank_singh,

If you're sending SMS first time you should have done with SMS configuration with the help of SMS aggregator.

As far as when you have mobile number on the CSV file try to import that either as audience or update the profile with mobile number field. Using the mobile number data available on profile/audience you will be able to query and send SMS.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Employee Advisor

Just small additonal note:

the mobile number would have to be imported as a profile.

In ACS you can (by default) just target profiles. Sending to phone numbers in audiences is unfortunately not possible in Campaign Standard

Community Advisor

Thanks @ramon_bisswanger. When i say import as audience either reconcile with profile before save as audience or first save them as audience when targeting will have to reconcile with profile.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Thanks, @SatheeskannaK @ramon_bisswanger  for your response. It was really helpful.

Sorry for the late response.