Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

[Release Update] Release 22.1 - February 2022

Administrator

Release 22.1 - February 2022

Check out the What's New section in detail along with Security Fixes, Improvements, and Patches that are part of this release here: Release 22.1 - February 2022

What’s new?

Security update for Apache Log4j Security Vulnerabilities - Apache log4j has fixed the reported vulnerabilities in Apache log4j v2.17.1 release. Adobe Campaign Standard uses Apache log4j and in this release is including this latest Apache log4j v2.17.1

Security fixes

• New URL signature mechanism for tracking included in this release. The previous mechanism had been disabled to prevent an issue that was causing some valid, signed tracking links to be incorrectly blocked after being modified by third-party security tools. (CAMP-48983)

Detailed information about this release are available in the Release Notes

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them in the below comment section.

Sukrity Wadhwa
2 Replies

Level 1

Thank you but this broke all our sendouts !

The error is:
Attribut 'forceHint' inconnu (voir définition de l'élément '/extract/transitions/extractOutput/filter/where' du schéma 'Workflows (xtk:workflow)').

Employee

Hi,

I am Program Manager for Adobe Campaign Standard. Sorry to know about the issue in sendouts. If you have contacted support team already then please email support ticket no. to me at akumarba@adobe.com else raise a support ticket. From support ticket i will be able to find out customer instance detail and review investigation as well as fix status. 

Thanks! 

Arun