Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

QR Code/Bar code in AC standard

Level 2

Hello,

We are planning to do a lot of campaigns on prospects (not-yet a customer) by asking them to fill out their information through a form on the landing page or sending a message to our number. Ask the result, these prospects will receive a confirmation message or email immediately and in these messages or emails, we would like to send them some unique/personalize QR code or barcode. These barcodes or QR code will be treated like entrance tickets to some of our events, festivals, movies, restaurants offer or free drinks...

These barcodes or QR codes are unique for each recipient as it contains prospect information. It also should be generated automatedly. Can we do this one with Adobe Campaign Standard or do we need to have a third party who works as QR code generator? In case we can do this with just Adobe Campaign standard, can anyone know how to do this? I am going through all of the material but could not find anywhere or am I missing some good documents about this?

I have found a guideline for inserting barcode or QR code in email but only for AC Classic, here Inserting a barcode in an email

In case we have to work with another party, can anyone suggest me some of QR code generators that their tool can work well/implement well with Adobe Campaign Standards so that we can use both to develop our ideas.

Thank you so much

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Phuong,

The QR Code feature is built into Campaign Classic only. However, there are multiple services like this one QR code API that could be integrated with the Adobe Campaign Standard API​.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo

Level 2

Did you achieve this functionality?