Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Offer Apporval process

Level 2

Hi All,

after validation of offers campaign starts the approval process. During that process (10-15 sec.) all offers are not available for interactions. Our client has a web portal where we have 100 requests per seconds. And during the approval process the interaction server have no offers.

Is that normal or is there any workaround. For my understanding offers should be available permanent.

Many thanks for your answer!

Best regards

Robert

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Robert,

Do you mean approval before the offers are published to the live environment? I'm not sure I understand because it seems normal to me that unapproved offers are not available on the web portal.

Let me know if I got it wrong, and please share more details about the process you have setup.

Thanks,

Florent

Level 2

Hi Florent,

thanks for your response.

After the validation/approval (content, etc) offers are published through a standard workflow to the live environment. During this pulishing-process all offers are not available for the defined time frame.

Use Case:

Step 1: Offer A and Offer B are allready published and live.

Step 2: Offer A is being edited and passed the approval process.

Step 3: The updated Offer A is automatically published to live --> during that process the the outdated Offer A, which is live untill the updated offer A is finally published, and Offer B are not available.

I hope to give the full understanding

BR, Robert

Level 10

Hi Robert,

Ok so if I'm right, no offer is displayed when the live environment is being updated (i.e when modifications are pushed to the live environment). During this time, the live offer engine and catalogs are updated as well, so that could explain why it happens.

You may want to raise a ticket to our support team to make sure whether 10/15 secs unavailabilty is normal in your case. But I don't think this is abnormal.

If this is working as designed, do you have a way to push updates live at times when there is less traffic on your web portal?

Let me know,

Florent