Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Not receiving mail in adobe campaign standard

Level 2

I am trying to send the email to target audience using adobe campaign standard .

On delivery console it is showing mail as delivered, but none of the target audience receive an email.

Can you please let me know the possible issues/root causes for the same?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi vinaydkarde

If the broadlog shows as email sent but it is still not received by the end user then deeper investigation needs to be carried out. For example reviewing the MTA child logs to see if mta processed the email or not and next course of troubleshooting would depend on it.

As you have mentioned its a organization sandbox so either campaign support team or spp team would be able to assist you in this case. I would suggest to raise a ticket with support team providing details like instance url , delivery name so the team can start investigating the mtachild logs which are not visible via the console itself.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hello vinaydkarde

Can you also check the sending logs to verify if that shows as sent ? At the same time if the email was sent within your organization , Can you ask the recipients to check if the email has not landed in their spam/junk folder ?

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

Hi Ananya,

The logs are showing status as "Sent". Email was sent to organizational email id as well as public ids (gmail.com, yahoo.com). Recipients checked their spam/junk folder but no luck.

Note: I am working on organization sandbox. If you want to me to provide any other configuration values I will be happy to do it so.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi vinaydkarde

If the broadlog shows as email sent but it is still not received by the end user then deeper investigation needs to be carried out. For example reviewing the MTA child logs to see if mta processed the email or not and next course of troubleshooting would depend on it.

As you have mentioned its a organization sandbox so either campaign support team or spp team would be able to assist you in this case. I would suggest to raise a ticket with support team providing details like instance url , delivery name so the team can start investigating the mtachild logs which are not visible via the console itself.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

Ananya Kuthiala​ Thanks a lot. SPP team assisted to debug the issue. And the issue is resolved now.

Level 1

HI Vinay,

Can you please put some light on the issue resolution. We are also facing the same issue in our sandbox. How it got resolved, what configuration changes need to be carried out.

Thanks,

Suvabrata