Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Need more information in transacionnal messaging

Level 5

Hello everyone,

My work consists on making a functionnal transactionnal messaging but I have some issues on the part that consists on making the delivery when I make the link between a template I create and an event type I make. To be clear, I don't understand what I have to do in the part of the documentation on the screen below to see the deliveries I want to make.

How to make those automatic delivery possible ?

chrome_2018-04-23_08-32-53.png

Thank you for your answers !

Thibault

2 Replies

Level 3

Hello

I would say the question isnt very clear; but if you are looking at the image; this is a delivery summary once mails have been sent out. It is a verification out the results of the actual delivery. There is no action here except review the information.

To send out a transaction email; a webservice call (SOAP) has to be made to your message center execution instance with the eventType being listed in it; then the module determines the template and does the delivery itself.

Employee

Delivery folder structure on execution instance depends on the folder format defined in the delivery template

1471664_pastedImage_0.png

So if you define the format as above it will create the folders on execution instance as below

1471665_pastedImage_1.png