I am running a minimal set up just to start testing message center scenarios. I wanted to start testing soap messages using SOAP UI, howeve, I am not able to find the WSDL file to kick things off.
I am using what the doc mentions, but I keep getting access denied messages or handshake faliure in the SOAP UI.
To generate a WSDL file, you must enter the following URL from a Web browser:
<server>: the Adobe Campaign application server (nlserver web)
<schema>: schema identification key (namespace:schema_name)
found here: Web service calls
Thank you for sharing the instance URLs with me. I was able to reproduce the issue you were facing after re-installing SOAPUI on my machine. Error received in the log was
ERROR:Exception in request: javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException: handshake alert: unrecognized_name
It is a problem with SOAPUI configuration and you can resolve it by following the steps outlined here.
Please try this out and let me know the outcome.
This is to clarify your question :" I don't understand how SOAPUI sends a call to 127.0.0.1/nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp when that doesn't exist in on localhost? How is a minimal set up achieved?"
This is how is works :
1>. The SOAP call is received by the Apache server in Adobe Campaign. This Apache server sees your IP address as in
2>. Apache server after receiving the call transfer to the campaign nlserver web process. for Web process Apache acts as the local address or 127.0.0.1 since they are installed in the same installation directory on the server hence you see the request to be formed like that .
I found out my localhost was not set correctly. on Windows 7 the ISUR ( machine user)needs to security permissions. Here is a link to that problem. asp classic - ASP pages in IIS using Localhost 401.3 Error do not have permission - Stack Overflow .
I don't understand how SOAPUI sends a call to 127.0.0.1/nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp when that doesn't exist in on localhost? How is a minimal set up achieved?
I've checked "installed packages" under the configuration node. and Message center looks installed. I am still getting this error from SOAP UI,
Error loading [http://<myserver>/nl/jsp/schemawsdl.jsp?schema=xtk:queryDef]: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected element: CDATA
Same or similar errors on nms:recipient and xtk:session
This error means that there is no schema nms:rtEvent. You will get this schema if you have the Execution instance package installed on your instance.
This package is installed on Message Center instances which are provisioned separately and if your organisation has bought the licence for it.
I'd suggest try on schema nms:recipient and xtk:session.
I was able to make the update in SOAP UI. It did not fix the connection. I am still getting this once I enter the URL in the WSDL call ...
Another odd thing is that even when I test that URL and put it into the browser I get access denied. WEB-530009 Access denied.