Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Introduce yourself

Level 10

Hello everyone!

We are very happy to have you here with us in the Campaign Community. This community space is made for us to exchange, share, and learn. It is also an amazing opportunity to meet with peers and professionals working with Adobe Campaign.

So please, use this thread to introduce yourself and share with the community about your role and projects.

I will start of course by introducing myself right below .

Looking forward to knowing you!

Florent

44 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello All,

David Garcia here, current Adobe Campaign Technical Lead at giffgaff  (Telco MVNO owned by Telefonica O2 in the UK.)

5 Years of experience working with Adobe Campaign, happy to lend a hand.

You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-garcia-uk/

Level 2

Hello all,

I'm Harshal Tejale working as a campaign management consultant from the Aviva (UK) Operations team.  Fairly new to Adobe Campaign but strong IBM/Unica experience.  Hoping to learn from you all here

-Harshal

Level 1

Hi everyone!

It's great to virtually meet all of you.  I am a Business Development Manager for RRD Marketing Solutions (formerly Precision Dialogue) based in Westlake, OH (just outside of Cleveland).  We're an Adobe Campaign shop that specializes in platform implementations (Classic & Standard), integrations, and ongoing campaign services.  Our experience with Adobe Campaign dates back to 2008 as a Neolane Gold Partner, and it's been exciting to see the evolution of the platform and how it fits into the Adobe Marketing Cloud environment.

I look forward to learning from, collaborating with, and assisting where I can with all of you!

Tim