Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Interaction Offer Management

Level 2

Hello,

I would like to put different set of offers in the same email delivery.

For example  on top of my email I would like the set of Offers A (HTML) with 2 different offers which changes according to dates and weight and on bottom of our email an other set of Offers B (HTML as well) with 2 different offers which changes according to dates and weight as well.

The 4 HTML being different.

How can I make sure the Proposition 0 that I put on top of my email is reading the set of Offers A?  <%@ include proposition="proposition[0]" view="rendering/html" %>

Thanks a lot

Zelia

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi Zelia,

This is defined in the Offers parameters of the delivery, as explained here: Integrating an offer via the wizard

However, I am not sure you can call 2 different sets of offers within the same email. What would prevent from having the 4 offers in the same set?

Let me know,

Florent

Level 2

Hello Florent,

Thanks for taking the time to look into it.

What would prevent is the weight and date:

Set of Offers A, my top part:
HTML 1 valid from 1st of august to 31st to august weight 5

HTML 2 valid from 6th of august to 10th of august weight 10

Set of Offers B, my bottom part:

HTML 3 valid from 1st of august to 31st to august weight 5

HTML 4 valid from 6th of august to 10th of august weight 10

So the only combination possible are HTML 1 + HTML 3 OR only during 6 to 10th of august HTML 2 +HTML 4.

But I would like to be sure HTML 1 or 3 are positioned on the top part, and HTML 2 or 4 are positioned on the bottom part.

Meaning putting Offers A set on top, Offers B set on bottom.

Thanks for the link to the documentation, I have red thoughtfully but its still unclear for me where I can define which one is which one. Maybe this is not even possible which would be a shame..

Thanks

Zelia

Level 3

HI Zelia,

Have you tried using 2 offer category and different offer engine activity for each category ?

Regards,

Ankur A.

Level 10

zeliap9914464

did this solution work for you or Are you able to find another solution?

Regards,

Amit

Level 10

Hi Zelia,

This is a bit tricky but it can be achieved if you follow instructions given below:

In you case, you need to use Referencing a link to an offer.(Link in enrichment, need to follow every instruction given in the link for additional data)

Step 1: Create an offer link offerLinkA and select all conditions required for HTML1/HTML2.

Step 2: Create an offer link offerLinkB and select all conditions required for HTML3/HTML4.

Step 3: In you delivery Use offerLinkA in the top part.

Step 4: In your delivery Use offerLinkB in bottom Part.

Hope this helps!

Amit

Level 2

Thanks, I will run some tests and see if that works for me !