Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Integrating Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign Standard to create Newsletters

Level 10

A new article about integrating Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign Standard has been posted on the Adobe Marketing Cloud Help portal. From configuration to the final email, learn how to use these two solutions together:

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/aem_campaign.html

Florent.

7 Replies

Level 4

Florent,

I followed those steps and I am getting a

JSON.parse

JSON.parse

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'LinkAEMContent' of service 'nms:delivery'.

XTK-170006 Unable to parse expression 'LinkAEMContent(@variant, $(aemPath), $(permalink))'.

RST-360000 Error while assessing 'LinkAEMContent(@variant, $(aemPath), $(permalink))' expression ('nms:delivery:deliveryDetail/content/email/aemLink' resource)

Can you help?

Employee

Hello Clarence,

Could you please confirm the version of AEM you are using. This looks like a known issue on the AEM side and a patch can fix this issue.

The JSON campaign is trying to parse is present on the AEM server.

Request you to reach out to the AEM support team to get more details about the error.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 4

Adhiyan,  I was able to resolve this issue.  It was an issue in AEM.  Thanks again.

Level 2

What was the actual fix for this ? I encountered the same problem.

Level 2

Florent/Adhiyan,

What is the actual fix for this ? I encountered the exact same issue. I am using AEM 6.1 SP2

Level 3

My problem was that on the server url for the AEM setting on campaign there was the port 4502. I used ngrok to set up a temporary url to test it.