Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

How to load data in Adobe Campaign using FTP

Level 2

Hi,

I am new to Adobe campaign standard community.

I am trying to load the data in adobe campaign using FTP.

I have created a workflow which will check the .CSV file on the given FTP location and load the data. But I am getting an error when I run this WF.

LoadingDataWF.JPG

It would be helpful if someone from the community could help me with the documentation URL or any workaround on this.

Please find the screenshot of the WF which I have created and the screenshot of the ERROR logs.

ERROR_LOGS.JPG

Best regards
Nilesh

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Nilesh,

The workflow audit logs show that you are trying to connect to DemDex FTP on port 22 i.e. sftp protocol. Please check with the Audience Manager team if the remote FTP site is accepting sFTP calls or is it just FTP.

If it is FTP connect on port 21. If sFTP is accepted, check if Campaign IP has been whitelisted on Demdex FTP.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for your reply.

The error which we were getting earlier is now resolved. The Transfer File activity can access the .csv file from the mentioned FTP location. But now we are getting a different error. Please find the below screenshot for the same.

ERROR_LOGS.JPG

Would you please look into and let us know any workaround to get it resolved.

Best regards,

Nilesh