Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to add Out Of Box data fields from profile schema in the dynamic reports

Level 1
Hi,
As per client requirement, I want to add email address and customer name details in the delivery summary report (Ex: I want to give last 3 months openers email address in the report).

I am able to add only the custom fields from profile schema into the dynamic reports. And I am not able to add Out Of Box fields from profile schema into the reporting dimension section (in the highlighted section, i want to add email address field).
Delivery report customazation.PNG
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @manjulap9198882 ,

Can you try adding the email field under sending logs extension section of profile resource (Administration -> Development -> Custom resources -> profile) and publish the changes. I hope you have already extended the profile resource. Let me know if this helps.

skk44926872_0-1580848215635.png

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @manjulap9198882 ,

Can you try adding the email field under sending logs extension section of profile resource (Administration -> Development -> Custom resources -> profile) and publish the changes. I hope you have already extended the profile resource. Let me know if this helps.

skk44926872_0-1580848215635.png

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Hi,

Thank you for the response!!.

I have tried that option already. I can add only the custom fields in dynamic reporting (marked the custom field in blue). But the 'use in dynamic reporting' option is disabled for the Out of Box fields(marked in red) in sending logs section. Please find the reference screenshot for the same below:

Profile Schema-adding fields in dynamic reporting.PNG

Thanks,

Did you ever get an answer to this question. I am not sure why the above answer was marked as correct. We know how to add custome fields to the dynamic reporting. How doyou add out of the box fields? 

I am running into the same exact issue?