Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Facebook Integration with errors

Level 2

Hi

I'm doing Adobe Campaign integration with Social Media (Facebook) but, after delegate permissions for Adobe Campaign to publish on Facebook page integrated (the external account appears as authorized to publish on Facebook page walls), the deliveries return me an error

27-09-2016 12:04:10       Failed    Refused                EAAWnKA9S9d8BALh84BgMLsDW3rZCIG5sRV97Yw7PJFbrxxhV00lBZBPWaR9XsJL0iDsfJgPU0Q0sCOd0DnAZA1ZBOHNv2VjtjAiKqDq5uXcebee4D94MxGoQJ8aMmb4pZBjp2VuZC8qoj0VDlZAEPANhJjE5zM2ZBUoZD                Error during call to https://graph.facebook.com/me/feed: {"error":{"message":"(#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action","type":"OAuthException","code":200,"fbtrace_id":"CXgBWxnKtrm"}}.

Any suggestions for this issue? The different pages of the Facebook app integrated are in Facebook folder, but I don't know why I can't publish on the wall of the pages.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There were some recent changes to Facebook's API that were taken into account in the last Adobe Campaign build.

Are you running an up to date version of Adobe Campaign? To be sure, you can check our release notes page and our Social user guide.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There were some recent changes to Facebook's API that were taken into account in the last Adobe Campaign build.

Are you running an up to date version of Adobe Campaign? To be sure, you can check our release notes page and our Social user guide.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Level 2

Hi Florent

I have the last version (8724) but I don't see where I can download the new version (8753).

However, the configuration that I did is the same as that described in the Social Media documentation. I don't know why it is not working.

Regards.

Level 10

Hi,

Last build (8753) contains at least one important fix for Facebook that will probably correct your issue, as mentioned in the release notes.

You should be able to access this build the usual way, depending on your hosting and installation. For non-hosted installations, you can request access to the latest build to Adobe Campaign Support and the build will be made visible on the Download Center.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Level 2

Hi , 

We are planning to connect Adobe Campaign to Facebook .

We have Adobe campaign installed on premise. I am looking for information on canvas URL

I see that you have successful done this, could you please share your knowledge on this ..

Regards

Shiva

Level 2

Hi Shiva

the point is that we are without Facebook integration. First of all, we had an issue because we have a high volumen of Facebook pages. After that, we had create another Facebook APP with "Facebook Canvas" platform option but... this option doesn't exist on Facebook!

We are waiting for Adobe Support.

Regards.