Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Extract and transfer file assistance

Level 2

I have a extract and transfer of a delivery log that I am needing help with.

The workflow that I have works correctly and the file is being pushed into an Azure Blob (I can see the file there).  There are two issues that seem to be ACS related that I need help with.

1. The output file is a CSV (Excel) format. Each field has a set of double quotes around it.  Unfortunately, the process after the Blob is messed up with these.  Any way to not include those?
  2. ACS seems to be adding an additional "blank" record (shown by the cursor in the screenshot).  This is making the the process after the Blob to fail.  Thoughts to prevent a blank record?

Snag_6b14b7a3.png
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jnolfo,

If you open the CSV file on text editor it will show extract with double quotes and same thing goes for additional blank line at the end. Try open the file using excel and it should be formatted properly with blank line.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jnolfo,

If you open the CSV file on text editor it will show extract with double quotes and same thing goes for additional blank line at the end. Try open the file using excel and it should be formatted properly with blank line.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Thanks for this.  Let me inform that group and see if they can fix on their end.

Administrator

Hi @jnolfo,

Were you able to fix this issue with the help of the given solution? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa