Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Execute Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) in Adobe Campaign

Level 2

Can we execute the Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) in Adobe Campaign to activate the audience for online and offline channels?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

AmitKhare wrote...

Hi Florent,

Thanks for the guidance, Here client have requirement like he want to create the PMML in external system but import & execute in Adobe Campaign for predictive modeling. As I understand correct Adobe Campaign OTB predictive modeling capability allow marketers to perform the modeling within Adobe Campaign

Thanks

Amit K    

Hi Amit,

You can achieve similar requirements with Weka, refer to following:

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/RPT_Predictive_Marketing_Installing_the_specialized_eng...

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Hello,

There is a section of the documentation dedicated to predictive models. Is it of any help for your case? You can browse the sections via the left pane.

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/RPT_Predictive_Marketing_Overview.html

If not, can you explain what you'd like to achieve in more details?

Thanks,

Florent.

Level 10

Hello,

Do you still need help on this subject?

Florent

Level 2

Hi Florent,

Thanks for the guidance, Here client have requirement like he want to create the PMML in external system but import & execute in Adobe Campaign for predictive modeling. As I understand correct Adobe Campaign OTB predictive modeling capability allow marketers to perform the modeling within Adobe Campaign

Thanks

Amit K    

Correct answer by
Level 10

AmitKhare wrote...

Hi Florent,

Thanks

Amit K    

Hi Amit,

You can achieve similar requirements with Weka, refer to following:

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/RPT_Predictive_Marketing_Installing_the_specialized_eng...

Regards,

Amit

Level 1

Hi Florentlb!

I have problems accessing the links you posted.

Do you have new links that explain how to utilize the predictive modeling functionality in Adobe Campaign?

Kind regards,
Marius

Level 10

Hello Marius,

This is because it looks like this functionality has been removed a few months ago and the documentation reflects the latest version. See "Removed features" in Campaign Classic: Deprecated and Removed Features​.

Florent

Level 1

Ok, thanks florentlb for fast and accurate reply!
Kind regards,

Marius