Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Enrichment throughput

Level 2

Hi all,

We currently have an issue where data is not passing through the enrichment. It takes roughly 14 hours then times out. However, when we add a split on the enrichment it does pass through with less data. This suggests the issue is not with the workflow.

The current throughput we’re getting is 100 emails every 45mins. Each email is 136KB+ in size. I have a pool of 173,550 recipients to send the email out to. What is the expected throughput for this?

To clarify, the issue we're having is regarding the offer engine not the delivery. Before we even get to the delivery, we are hung on the enrichment/offer engine when using large recipient numbers. When using a smaller batch however, it takes 43mins for 100 recipients.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rob,

There are many parameters that can affect throughput, depending on the complexity of the email (size, level of personalization, offers).

I'd recommend reaching out to support to have a clear analyze of your situation because indeed 100 emails / hour is suprisingly low.

If you are looking for best practices for emails and try optimizing your email, please have a look at the following document: Delivery best practices

Florent

Level 10

Hi Rob,

Any update on your investigations?

Let us know,

Florent