Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Email to all new profiles created

Level 3

Hello All,

I am new to Adobe Campaign, and I created a Email template, with some content inside it. Now, I am having a requirement that my Email should be send to every new profile created in campaign automatically.

Please, tell me about how to achieve this.

Thanks,

Harshit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Harshit,

What would be your use case exactly? From what you describe, I see several possibilities.

How are profiles created in Campaign?

For example, you can:

• Send an email every day at a predefined time to profiles based on certain criteria (for example: profiles created yesterday in the database). This can be automated using a workflow with a scheduler and an email template.
  • Send an email right away each time 1 profile is created in the database. This is possible with transactional messages if the action creating the profile is triggered by the profile (for example, he creates an account on your website through a form). This can be automated leveraging transactional messages, API and even landing pages.

If you need more details, let me know how you ingest profiles in Campaign (file import, registration form, etc.) and your requirements to send your email (real time unitary messages, batch messages the day after or something like that).

Florent

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Harshit,

What would be your use case exactly? From what you describe, I see several possibilities.

How are profiles created in Campaign?

For example, you can:

• Send an email every day at a predefined time to profiles based on certain criteria (for example: profiles created yesterday in the database). This can be automated using a workflow with a scheduler and an email template.
  • Send an email right away each time 1 profile is created in the database. This is possible with transactional messages if the action creating the profile is triggered by the profile (for example, he creates an account on your website through a form). This can be automated leveraging transactional messages, API and even landing pages.

If you need more details, let me know how you ingest profiles in Campaign (file import, registration form, etc.) and your requirements to send your email (real time unitary messages, batch messages the day after or something like that).

Florent

Level 3

Hi Florent,

My exact use case will be the second one.

An email will be sent automatically to all the new profiles created. Please tell me how can i achieve it ?

Thanks,

Harshit

Level 10

Sure, but just to make sure, are you using Campaign Standard or Campaign Classic?

Florent

Level 3

Hi Florent,

I am using Campaign Standard

Thanks,

Harshit

Employee

Hi Harshit,

I think the best solution for you is to use the Incremental query which by default only picks up new records and does not target old records already processed by the query.

So if you have 7 emails today , the incremental query will query all of them and if you add one email tomorrow to make it 8 , the incremental query will only pick 1 which is the newly created one.

In ACS also you have incremental query while building a workflow

Regards,

Adhiyan