Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Dynamically populate data in drop down in adobe campaign

Level 2

To populate data in form in drop down field?

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Diksha,

The Drop Down fields in the Forms are the "Enumerations" where the values are already set at the Schema Level. So, it can't be populated dynamically.

The only one thing you can do about this is you can create validations on that field, that after selecting one particular value in previous field, the values will change in Drop Down field.

But these all values must be defined in the Schema first.

Level 2

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for the suggestion.

As per my understanding , if we want to populate other fields based on gender field  so for gender we have to give values manually in enumeration tag in schema and based on the selection i will be writing few conditions to get the other values.

Please Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Diksha

Employee Advisor

Hi Diksha,

As you know, Gender can have two values "Male" & "Female".

And on the basis of Gender Selected, suppose you want to restrict "Language" column.

Then you have to apply Validations on the Language field, based on the Gender Selected previously.

Ex: If Gender is Male then Language should be ENGLISH or if Gender is Female, Language should be Finnish.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Regards,

Kapil Sharma