Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Dynamic PDF Email Delivery in Adobe Campaign Standard.

Level 1

How can we send PDF email attachment? and Can we have the same pdf populated dynamically based on recipient information?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Attachment feature is not available in ACS. However, you can upload your pdf on a SFTP available publicly and point each user to his URL.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Attachment feature is not available in ACS. However, you can upload your pdf on a SFTP available publicly and point each user to his URL.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 1

Thank you david, To add on to this question. Can we dynamically pass the URL in the email content and how?. @DavidKangni 

Administrator
@DavidKangni Can you please help @gauravgulati further with this query here? Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor
You can pass any information to URL but make sure it's encrypted to avoid any hackings

David Kangni

Level 9
@DavidKangni we have a requirement to send stats to our clients for the email delivery. The delivery will be one time or recurring and every hour we need to send them details of the count delivered and remaining. We had a internal monitoring tool which we used earlier to accomplish this. Can you let me know how I can achieve this in ACS?