Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Delivery not visible in Transactional Message history

Level 4

Hi,

Please see below. There were emails triggered on 17-11-2017, but the same is invisible in Transactional Message History. What could be the reason?

1352591_pastedImage_1.png

1352590_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Priyanka

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Priyanka,

The first screenshot is showing tracking logs which have a N:1 relationship with the delivery log.

6 opens have been registered here for most probably a single send.

I think there is no issue here.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 4

Hi Vipul,

Really thanks for looking into this.

There was email triggered on 13-11-2017 for which we can see the delivery(as seen in screenshot in my previous post). There was an email triggered on 17-11-2017 (also) for which we cannot see the delivery. From the screenshot below (for a different template) I see deliveries for every date which the emails were triggered. I don't understand the logic.

1352606_pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Priyanka

Employee Advisor

Hi Priyanka,

There are two possibilities here

1. As it is a continuous delivery, one single delivery will contain all delivery logs for a certain period. By default, a new delivery is created at the end of week or month. In your recent screenshot, you can see have one delivery for one week. So, in the current case, since a delivery is present for 13th, any new emails might be accumulated as part of it (as 17th Nov is part of the same week.). If this is not the case then check point 2

2. Archival workflow is running or not? If the archival workflow is failing it will not pull all the recent data.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 4

Thanks Vipul. Which is the archival workflow? Can you give me the full name?

Regards,

Priyanka

Level 10

Hi Priyanka,

The archival workflow should have a name like "Message Center local Archiving" with the internal name "mcSynch_local". Note that depending on the instance, "local" can be replaced in these names by other external accounts name. For example:

1365205_pastedImage_0.png

Florent