Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

delivery logs

Level 9

Hi Community,

I have a DM in ACS that was errored out on 6/19 and it says consult the log for more information, when I go to the logs its blank/empty, all I see is 

Target preparation failed message

I think there is some retention policy for the logs stored, how and where can I find this information, also is there anywhere else I can view this log details in the UI.

Thank you for the help.
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor
Then indeed it's not easy to check. I guess then a support ticket to get the logs on server side may be the best option

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Did the whole delivery fail or just for 1 recipient?

It rather sounds like delivery preparation failed, so you would need to check the "Log" tab on the delivery

If that step fails, no delivery logs would be created

Level 9

@ramon_bisswanger, yes the whole delivery failed, in the log tab of the delivery there are no logs, I can just see target preparation failed, how do I know what caused the failure?  Absence of log makes it difficult to pin point the issue correct? Let me know if you have any ideas to troubleshoot such errors.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor
Then indeed it's not easy to check. I guess then a support ticket to get the logs on server side may be the best option