Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Delivering Emails to Customers Based on their Local Timezone

Level 1

I am attempting to deliver marketing emails to customers at a certain time of day based on the timezone of the state they live in.  I am wondering if anyone has any experience doing something like this before. 

Currently I have a design that involved splitting the customers based on their home state and using time constraint activities to send several batches of deliveries based on timezones.  The problem with this approach is that each set of deliveries now requires multiple delivery activities leading to a very cluttered workflow.

I am hoping someone else has a different approach which would allow me to stagger my sends to the customers out of a single delivery activity.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Dan,

Technically what you are asking is having multiple contact dates for a single delivery which is not possible but if you can use continuous/Recurring delivery with an Incremental query or a query union to fetch target data(filter using a Time stamp with time zone field) based on their Timezone which will be able to send delivery based on their time zone.

Regards,

Amit