Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Counting Blank Recipient Fields

Level 5

We want to do conditional content based on if the recipient has "full" or "incomplete" data on their recipient profile. If recipient has fields that contain data and the count of those fields are >= 6, than the recipient has "full" data. Else if recipient has "incomplete" data.

So if testRecipeint1 has a firstName and lastName, and no other data points the count would be 2, and set the flag to "incomplete".

Most of the fields are from our custom recipient table. A few from our incoming form table and a few from the location table.

How can I count the fields that contain data and use that number to set a flag of "full" or "incomplete".

Two ways I am approaching it are:

1. JS activity in workflow, that uses queryDef to look up the fields and count them then write it to an empty enrichment. I just don't know what that query would look like.

2. Updating my custom Recipient table to add this field, and having the shema do the calculation, which I'm still lost.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi David,

You can ask if a value IS NULL and much more like this: Adobe Campaign Help | Advanced expression editing

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo