Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Correct full path for File(s) present on the Adobe Campaign server storage space? for Transfer File activity.

Level 2

Hi,

I've taken a look at this support document, but it's not well written and has some wrong information.  Transfer File Activity - File(s) present on the ACS server 

Now I'm trying to an absolute answer, and I've seen this asked with not absolute answer.
Example. 

My instance URL is: sample.campaign.adobe.com.

My file is saved in the following folder hierarchy on the server: /incoming/campaign/filehere.csv  (/sftp/sample)

What is the 100% correct path needed to target that file for the above information in the Transfer File activity?

From the support page it has "sftp<yourinstancename>/ directory" and "user&lt;yourinstancename>/my_recipients.csv is correct." as examples.  But I've not been able to use any of those examples successfully.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Andrew,

Is there a particular error that occurs when you attempt the other paths?

Level 2
No File found for path. So the correct path based on those known values in the first post, cannot be supplied or known?

Level 2
Is anyone else able to answer? I don't mind who.

Administrator
@AndrewKriz, Escalating among SMEs for better reach and response. Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

Anyone else able to answer this question, other than @Craig_Thonis or @Sukrity_Wadhwa ?

Level 2

Chanced upon this post with the same issue I have faced as well, do we have a resolution yet? @AndrewKriz @Craig_Thonis 

Level 2
@jaredho no resolution. I submitted a support ticket back in June 30, and it's still outstanding. Support wasn't able to get me an answer, and it seems no-one internally from Adobe knows how it is meant to work.