How should I configure my scheduler to make sure it's runing the last day of every month, whether it's 30/31 days or 28/29 in February.
Will 31 as an N-th day do the job ?
ACS doesn't 't support the last day of the month in the schedule.
all you can do is
1. Run/schedule your scheduler every 28th day of the month
2. Use enrichment to get the lastday of the month as additional data
i.e. SubMinutes(AddMonths(YearAndMonth(GetDate()), 1), 1)
3. Check >In split if your lastdaydate is equal to today's date yes? proceeds to your main task else go for one day wait in wait activity and check again next day in same split.
Much thanks for your help.
Your answer helped me achieve the following solution for my need :
1. 4 Schedulers that will run monthly on the 28/29/30/31 days of the month.
2. Used my main query to add lastday of the month as an additional data :
@LastDayOfMonth = DateOnly(SubMinutes(AddMonths(YearAndMonth(GetDate()), 1), 1))
3. Check >In split if @LastDayOfMonth = DateOnly(GetDate()) yes? proceeds to send my delivery else end workflow
In case of ACC, you need not worry about the value. It automatically calculates the Last day of the month, you will notice this when you click on Next after the step highlighted above.
In case of ACS, I am not sure if keeping a value of 31 would help in case of months having last day as 30/February.
You could try that once and see if it works.
Thanks for your answer, but what will happen then if i keep the 31st day configuration ?
Will it run on the 30th of september for example ?