Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Can't access a custom resource even after publishing it on ACS

Level 1

Hi,

I have created one new custom resource(not an extended one, I named it Testtablesovan) and added three fields and published it. And I am trying to access that resource through the REST API like following:

To get all the data from the resource: GET https://mc.adobe.io/<org_name>/campaign/profileAndServicesExt/cusTesttablesovan

To post data from the resource: POST https://mc.adobe.io/<org_name>/campaign/profileAndServicesExt/cusTesttablesovan

But for all the cases, I am receiving the following error:

RST-360011 An error has occurred - please contact your administrator.

Error rc=-2003

Could anyone please help me on that?

PS,I have found out there are a lot of issues logged in the forum, but the workaround or fix is never mentioned.

Thanks,

Sovan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

sovand24445972

Only Custom resources linked to the profile are available via ACS API's. The link to Profile can be direct or indirect(through another Custom Resource that is connected to profile). For example, Profile > Order > Product, Product will be available via API's.

Can you connect your custom resource to profile indirectly?

If not, define a link to Profile, it does not have to connect to any profile records has to have a relationship in the schema definition. This will define the API's at the time to Publication.

Thanks,

Pulkit

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Sovan,

Currently the ACS API only supports access/modification of resources linked to profile.

Is your custom resouce having a link to profile?

Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

The custom resource I am trying to access is not linked to profile. It is not really meant to be linked with Profile, I just wanted to create a resource, where we would like to store some data for an workflow to pick.

And FYI, I tested the cusLookup table to test storing some data, which worked fine for me, and I checked it is not linked to Profile either.

Is there any other way I can create some data table and store some data in columns, so an workflow can access those?

Thanks in advance.

Correct answer by
Employee

sovand24445972

Only Custom resources linked to the profile are available via ACS API's. The link to Profile can be direct or indirect(through another Custom Resource that is connected to profile). For example, Profile > Order > Product, Product will be available via API's.

Can you connect your custom resource to profile indirectly?

If not, define a link to Profile, it does not have to connect to any profile records has to have a relationship in the schema definition. This will define the API's at the time to Publication.

Thanks,

Pulkit