I am currently importing and reconciling a .txt file from an external source, after processing, part of the content needs to be exported again.
My problem stems from the formatting, the file needs to adhere to the same format as the imported file. Which is not a problem using
However when I use the above settings I lose the column headers. I have tried to modify the xml-source:
saveTitle according to documentation is the attribute that declares the column header, however the format attribute:"fixed" seems to override any such tampering.
We have tried the below option in data extraction activity by checking "Use first line as column header" but when the "zero" records coming from previous target it's not generating column header in Target file