Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Bounce

Level 9

Can I configure customized soft bounce settings in Adobe campaign standard, if yes, can someone guide me.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Click the Adobe Campaign logo, top left of screen, then Administration, then Channels, then Quarantines, and finally Message Qualification.  You can update the failure type for each message (hard, soft, or ignore). 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Click the Adobe Campaign logo, top left of screen, then Administration, then Channels, then Quarantines, and finally Message Qualification.  You can update the failure type for each message (hard, soft, or ignore). 

Level 9
@johnwwilcoxmba, Thank you for your response, can you help me further in setting up a rule, I am all new to this one, I can give you the requirements needed, Please let me know

Level 6
If you look at the log of a sending log on a delivery you will see the messages you received when sending an email. Those messages can be set to a hard, soft, or ignore message using the navigation above. If that isn't what you want, then you need to give me the requirements or the problem you are trying to solve.