Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Applying Business Rules video?

Level 2

Is it just me, or was the audio for Applying Business Rules video going in and out?  Like parts of the dialogue has been cut out.  At first I assumed there were some overly dramatic pauses or something, but then it picks up with a new sentence.  It's specific to the video...I replayed it and it cuts out at the same spot (which means it's not an audio issue on my machine). 

4 Replies

Level 2

Looks like it was just within the first two minutes, the issue didn't persist past the beginning.

Level 2

Noticed it again with Managing Workflow Errors....might want to compare the transcript of the lesson with the actual audio.

Employee

This might be due to edits made to the video. When you notice it if you can note the time in the video (or approx % through) we can see about making a smoother transition.

Level 2

OK that makes sense then...there are quite a few weirdly long pauses between words in the audio, which might be a product of artificial pacing through edits after the fact.