Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Adobe Summit 2017 L4282 - Master the newly connected Adobe Campaign Standard & v7

Level 10

Summit attendees,

Please use this discussion for a review of the lab and a place to ask additional questions regarding the lab.

Description:

Adobe Campaign Standard was created with the marketing user in mind, in the context of Adobe Marketing Cloud. Now, Adobe Campaign v7 customers can leverage the ease of using Adobe Campaign Standard for digital channels and the rich campaign management functionalities of Adobe Campaign v7. Understand how your organization can leverage the new pre-connection to drive more from your digital marketing programs.

Learn about:

• Use cases for the new pre-connection between Adobe Campaign Standard and Adobe Campaign v7
  • Making campaign management data available in Adobe Campaign Standard
  • Deploying complex audiences created in Adobe Campaign v7 available in near real time to Adobe Campaign Standard

This session is for advanced Adobe Campaign v7 users and developers interested in leveraging the pre-connection with Adobe Campaign Standard.

Speakers:

Gaël Mouëllo - Adobe Product Manager

Herve Phulpin - Adobe Team Leader-Applications

Additional resources:

Adobe Campaign v7 will be available on the market soon. More information, links and examples related to this lab will be provided shortly after Summit. Stay tuned!

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi,

Thanks for creating this topic. This session was good and helped me in understanding how ACS works. I'm used to use v6 only. Is v7 already available and as it seems to be a new major version, will we be able to easily migrate from v6 to v7?

Thank you,

Danny

Level 10

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are already on a v6.1.1 build, you can easily migrate to v7 with a postupgrade. If you are on a version prior to v6.1.1, you first need to upgrade to 6.1.1 before being able to install v7.

Hope this helps,

Florent.