Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Adobe Campaign Standard 18.5 - Latest features - May 2018

Level 10

Here is an overview of the latest features added to Adobe Campaign Standard - release 18.5 of May 2018. To see the complete list of changes - including improvements and bug fixes - consult the Release Notes.

Note that this new version will be progressively deployed during the upcoming weeks.

FunctionalityDescription
GDPR: Core Service IntegrationPrivacy Core Service Integration allows you to automate your GDPR requests in a multi-solution context through a single JSON API call.
GDPR requests pushed from the Privacy Core Service to all Experience Cloud solutions are now automatically handled by Campaign.
For more information, refer to the detailed documentation.
Push improvements – detailed delivery feedbackAdobe Campaign now provides the ability to receive detailed feedback (sending logs et exclusion logs) on push messages from the providers (APNS/GCM) via MCPNS.
Delivery logs extensionDelivery logs extension allows you to extend sending logs with profile data and segment code coming from workflows. This information can then be used in Dynamic Reports, and lets you keep a snapshot of some information at the sending time of a delivery.
There are 2 more use cases :
  • Export extended broadlogs with "frozen" data: As a marketer, I would to export all the profiles where segment code equal "A" (coming from the workflow engine).
  • Segmentation on "frozen" data: As a marketer, I would like to retarget all profiles who have won 1000 loyalty points since the last sending or where segment code was equal to “A”.
Dynamic reporting with Custom profile dataThis feature allows you to create and manage reports based on custom profile data created during the profile resource extension. You can breakdown reports by profile attribute such as loyalty program, preferred channel, etc.

Florent

0 Replies