Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Adding unsubscribes stats on reporting

Level 3

Hi there,

I am trying to add an unsubscribe option on the Adobe reports so we can see how many unsubscribes is generating each email. Could you give me any guidance on how to this?

At the minute all our reports are set up to pull the data from the delivery table/schema. We have a scripted unsubscribed link for each email and I would need to know what's the formula/javascript to specify on the report the number.

1264314_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Carlota

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi Carlota,

You need to declare your URL as Opt-out in your tracking & images settings. Then It will allow you to use indicators/@optout from deliveries table in your report. (see the example below)

1265152_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks.

Level 3

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me on this, it's been really helpful. I have now made the change and I can see the unsubscribe on my reports. I have just a couple of final questions if you could get back to me - and I would stop bothering-.

1) I can see the unsubscribe added on my reports but the count is giving me 0. I believe the formula to pull the data on the field is not correct? Could you shed some light on how should it be? I believe I should specify how many people clicked on the opt ou but I am not sure how to do that on the field (it would be easier if it was a query). Please see below:

1265693_pastedImage_3.png

Results:

1265692_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks a lot,

Carlota