Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Added elements in extended Seed Address not reflecting in personalization in AEM

Former Community Member

I created an extension of Seed Address schema as stated in the documentation so that the elements added there will reflect in the form created in AEM.

I followed this document: Creating Custom Form Mappings and Seed addresses.

Below is the xml code of the extended Seed Address:

<srcSchema _cs="Seed addresses (cus)" created="2017-06-05 03:35:56.612Z" createdBy-id="0"

desc="Seed to insert in the export files" entitySchema="xtk:srcSchema"

extendedSchema="nms:seedMember" img="nms:unknownad.png" label="Seed addresses"

labelSingular="Seed" lastModified="2017-06-09 01:02:18.787Z" mappingType="sql"

md5="0665B95788436B97F16636B6BE5C6D41" modifiedBy-id="0" name="seedMember"

namespace="cus" xtkschema="xtk:srcSchema">

<createdBy _cs="Administrator (admin)"/>

<modifiedBy _cs="Administrator (admin)"/>

<element name="common">

<element label="Event Subscription" name="custom_cus_eventSubscription">

<attribute name="created" template="cus:eventSubscription:eventSubscription/@created"/>

<attribute name="isEmail" template="cus:eventSubscription:eventSubscription/@isEmail"/>

<attribute name="expirationDate" template="cus:eventSubscription:eventSubscription/@expirationDate"/>

<element name="event">

<attribute label="Event ID" name="id" type="long" xml="false"/>

<attribute name="eventName" template="cus:event:event/@eventName"/>

<attribute name="eventStartDate" template="cus:event:event/@eventStartDate"/>

<attribute name="eventEndDate" template="cus:event:event/@eventEndDate"/>

<element name="eventLocation">

<attribute name="locationVenue" template="cus:eventLocation:eventLocation/@locationVenue"/>

<attribute name="locationAddress" template="cus:eventLocation:eventLocation/@locationAddress"/>

<attribute name="locationMapLink" template="cus:eventLocation:eventLocation/@locationMapLink"/>

<attribute name="locationName" template="cus:eventLocation:eventLocation/@locationName"/>

</element>

</element>

</element>

</element>

<element desc="Seed to insert in the export files" img="nms:unknownad.png" label="Seed addresses"

labelSingular="Seed" name="seedMember">

<element aggregate="cus:seedMember:common"/>

</element>

</srcSchema>

When I check the template created in AEM, it's not showing the eventLocation element:

1225966_pastedImage_4.png

Am I missing any configuration in Adobe Campaign?

Or is there a need to configure in AEM?

Thank you in advance.

0 Replies