I have a little problem on my ACS platform. I can't track every URL that I set up.
I explain my problem.
I have a button, which have a different URL depending a parameter. So I created a dynamic url based on this parameter. Everything was OK but I saw that I had no clicks on this kind of buttons. I analyzed the problem and saw that button wasn't tracked...
Seems that the dynamic URL broke that tracking html check and the URLs are not detected.
This is a simple URL :
As you can see, URL tracking is OK:
And this is a dynamic URLs (for example with google germany) :
As you can see, Default URL and Google.de URL are not tracked :
I think it's a product issue. I will open a ticket about it.