Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

ACS - get audience population in a Workflow

Level 2

Hi Guys,

I've a workflow in Adobe Campaign Standard where starting from a query on a custom table, that's linked 1-1 to an audience, with a reconciliation step I reach the "audience" targeting dimension.

So at a certain step in my workflow, I've all the audices I need on an outbound transistion (I've used the "identification" feature of the reconciliation). See screen below:

1503496_pastedImage_0.png

Now, all the audiences i've here are filled with profiles. I want to reach the "profile" dimension (or anyway a dimension where I can get the IDs of the profiles included in these audiences)... How can I do that?

I make an example with the screenshot posted: after "reconciliation with Audiences", i've and audience in my outbound transistion. This audience contains 5 profiles. I would like to have these 5 profiles in my workflow. How?

Thank you.

Guglielmo

5 Replies

Level 4

Hello,

I understand your problem, and I don't really have an answer for it...

We don't have the "profile collection link" avalaible in the Audience Dimension, and we don't have any "Change dimension" activity like in Classic.

So I don't find an easy way to convert your Audience dimesnions into Profiles contained into these dimensions...

Waiting for ACS Staff answer

Regards,

Employee

Hello Guglielmo,

My question is how did you create the audiences ? Via a file or via a query or via the UI directly.

In some cases the audiences already has the targeting dimension set to profiles if they are of type list like below.

1503915_pastedImage_0.png

I guess you can create the audience with the targeting dimension as profile because an audience may or may not be linked to a profile otherwise.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 2

Hi Adhiyan​!

My audiences are all profiles, so yes the targeting dimension is profile (the type is generally a list).

The point is: in my workflow you can see in the screenshot, how can I switch to these profiles, considering I can't use the "read audience" activity? (or I don't think I can use it in my particular case).

Thanks also to arouillard44​ for the moral support

Thank you!

Guglielmo

Employee

Hi Guglielmo,

I guess you can use a read audience directly as well if you are targeting the audiences directly. But in your workflow you are fetching details from a custom table as well.

But at the end if you are reconciling with the Audiences and your Audiences are using targeting dimension as profiles , you should be able to reach profiles directly.

Regards,

Adhiyan