Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

ACS deliveries to list from csv

Level 2

I'm a bit stuck on sending emails out directly to recipients using csv file and not storing them into profiles.
Tried using External File target mapping, but still no luck.
Created a custom target mapping with email and phone mapped to the column names of the csv.
Workflow seems to process the file just fine, but the delivery stays in pending state.

Tried following the logic of Campaign Classic that was described in this forum post answered by Vipul Raghav Launching email campaign from unlinked list

5 Replies

Employee

Hi raultorga

The same Target Mapping is available within ACS under Campaign Management -> Administration -> Application Settings.

It is not available for editing though.. You could duplicate the same and then configure Target and Filtering dimension. Mappings could be added with 'Create element' option.

Hope that helps!

Level 2

Already tried that.
Tried to map Email and SMS to column names that are used in CSV file.
The workflow runs without errors, but delivery stays in pending state.

Level 2

Hello,

I have the exact same issue, if anybody can help us on that matter ?

Thanks in advance,

Level 4

My understanding is in Adobe campaign standard you can't send emails to recipients without storing them into profiles.  In ACS the target mapping field is Non Editable inside Email Delivery.  May be in future this will be available. Just curious what is the business use case of sending the email without saving in profile. ACS is SaaS solution and the licensing is done based on the number of profiles saved in the system