Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

AC OOTB Report from 3rd Party Performance data

Level 3

I am doing segmentations in Adobe Campaign but the actual campaign is being sent out of another system (EPSILON). I want to leverage the performance data like open, click, channel etc. information from the other campaign system (EPSILON) to generate OOTB URL Clickstream reports out of Adobe Campaign.

Theoretically, what I understand is if I use the Direct Mail component to generate my segment lists to push to other system for targeting it will automatically generate respective keys in the Broadlog table but how do I map the tracking logs from other campaign system to generate the OOTB URL Clickstream reports.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Sid

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Screen shot from the schema for reference.

1264530_pastedImage_1.png

The Bare minimum is just the primary key, but that's not meaningful.

You need to ensure that you can populate as much information as you can so that reporting can work because you are not building tracking logs here, so you need to get, address, status, recipient Id, msg id and delivery id. after that you need to import tracking logs so that tracking reports can work. you will be building a workflow to import and create all these fields and relationships.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Sid,

first of all, you are paying twice for every mail send because Adobe campaign count every broadlog entry as communication send. So your strategy is not recommended or following best practices.

Second, to solve this you have to add another column i.e contact date,  in the export file and store in EPSILON, pull the broadlog from EPISON into Adobe CAMPAIGN and use your email id and contact date to reconcile the data.

Regards,

Amit

Level 3

Thanks Amit for your quick response.

Sorry if my question is silly. I will be doing this for the first time.

Do you know by any chance what is the bare minimum information required in the Delivery Log Table (Broadlog) for reports to generate based on the tracking info from tracking logs.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Screen shot from the schema for reference.

1264530_pastedImage_1.png

The Bare minimum is just the primary key, but that's not meaningful.

You need to ensure that you can populate as much information as you can so that reporting can work because you are not building tracking logs here, so you need to get, address, status, recipient Id, msg id and delivery id. after that you need to import tracking logs so that tracking reports can work. you will be building a workflow to import and create all these fields and relationships.

Regards,

Amit

Level 2

Hi Amit,

Where is this count tracked? I am trying to easily find a place in the platform where the tool counts the number of Ids produced, so that we do not run out of broadLog Ids.

Thanks,

Lee