Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
I have some question about sending Email and SMS by Adobe Campaign:
(1) Where can I find the configuration/deployment guide about Email and SMS account of my Adobe Campaign?
(2) Does Adobe Campaign only support sending Email by SMTP and SMS by SMPP, does other protocols or method are support?
(3) I want to send Email and SMS over http in Adobe Campaign. Beacuse the Email and SMS vendor in our place only
support HTTP and the API is private. Is there a way to to do that?
Would you like to tell me is it a solution by the follow way to send email/SMP my my own way( not by SMTP or SMPP)?
(1) New a "External Account" and set the channel to "Email".
(2) Then I develop my own JS connector, and set the JS connector to it.
But I test this way, my JS connector was not execute when I create a new delivery with “My email routing”.